• Singapore, Pioneer
• Salary up to SGD2,500
• (Mon – Fri 8.00am-4.30pm), (Sat 8.00am-12pm / night: 10.00pm – 6.30am)
• Operate the machine in a safe and productive manner
• Perform preventive and autonomous maintenance on the machine to ensure proper functioning and reducing breakdown
• Monitor spare part/ consumable consumption and alerting supervisor when there is a need for replenishment
• Update Production reports
• Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical/Mechanical) or equivalent.
• At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferred Skills: gas cutting, arc welding
• Able to work rotating shift and fit (10hrs shift, day: Mon – Fri: 8.00am-4.30pm, Sat 8.00am-12pm: night: 10.00pm – 6.30am)
• Good interpersonal, diligent, able to work independently and safely
Qualified candidates kindly click 'APPLY'