1. Responsible for automation project and initiative by design, analyse, development, implementation and maintenance functions.
2. Understand business’ requirement of customer and develop automation solution within internal or engage third party.
3. Manage and work with vendor to support on PLC / programming for logic sequence or any projects’ related issues.
4. Responsible for project tracker and conduct analysis to provide timely feedback and response to ensure smooth execution.
5. To support buy-off, installation, validation, qualification and training of automated solution.
Prepare and ensure updated documentations for automation solutions from time to time.
6. Initiate problem-solving / troubleshooting process for automation issues and consistently review the overall operation process for continuous improvement.
7. Routine cross-check conditions of equipment and manage critical spare parts assets for wear and tear items.
1. At least Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent with 3 or more years of related experience
2. Preferable with working experience in Mechanical / electrical/ automation project.
3. Good in Auto-cad and Solidworks.
4. Strong IT knowledge with programming background (.Net / C++ / Java / PLC) is a plus.
5. Good personality, initiative with can-do attitude, self- motivated and self-directed and good team player.
6. Language: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (MUST- when liase with China Market)
7. Willing to travel & able to work independently.