1. To prospect, qualify, quote and close business opportunities for logistic & warehouse automation business.
2. To develop customer relationships, and collaboratively with internal engineering team to drive sales.
3. To develop innovative solutions with the knowledge and understanding of industrial and mechanical engineering, warehouse automation and related technologies to address customers’ needs.
4. Uncover leads to optimize logistic & warehouse operations for customer and analyse new market opportunities.
5. Provide ongoing customer relationship cultivation and opportunity identification.
6. Develop relationships and contacts with key decision makers for customers.
7. Effectively communicate company products and services to new and existing customers.
8. To prepare proposal packages, costs and initial solution designs, and ensure timely completion of quotes, ROIs, etc.
9. Work with engineering team to make sure implementations are completed successfully.
10. Contribute to marketing and sales initiatives, and help develop and implement business development strategy .
1. At least with Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil Engineering/ architecture, Business management.
2. At least 3 YEARS’ experience in industry sales, project sales, preferable racking system/metal industry/material handling industry/ Engineering Solution/ Automation industry.
3. Familiar with AutoCAD and Industrial environment will be added advantage
4. Positive attitude and ability to work independently without direct oversight to accomplish goals and objectives
5. Aggressive, good communication, interpersonal skill and result oriented personality
6. Good in both read and write in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (MUST)
7. Willing to travel within klang valley and outstation.