1. To drive sales to meet the target set on CGC schemes marketed and processed by branch.
2. To process new applications for CGC schemes and ensure accuracy of data input.
3. To follow up closely on newly approved loans to ensure timely disbursement.
4. To attend marketing events, briefing or road shows on CGC schemes .
5. To prepare summary sheet in Kastle, conduct interviews and site-visits to the applicants’ premises to ensure the customers’ credibility for loan facility and viability of the business.
6. To attend to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries to ensure all inquiries are attended to promptly and information provided is accurate.
7. To establish and maintain relationships with FIs, SMEs, Contract Awarders & Government agencies as well as Trade Association & Chambers of Commerce for purpose of enhancing awareness on the Corporation’s role, available schemes, provide advisory and as source of leads generation.
8. To assist in handling of delinquent loans to reduce non-performing loans, zero non-performing loans within a year.
9. To assume responsibility of other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time.
10. To attend training at least once.
Minimum Diploma/ Degree in Business Admin, Banking, Finance or equivalent in related fields.
Minimum 1-3 years relevant experience in credit and sales. Fresh graduate or candidate with some knowledge in credit and sales are also encouraged to apply.
Credit & SME Sales.
Computer literate, Self Discipline, Committed and Good Team Work.