1. Managing enquiries and dealing with advance enquiries from perspective parents ; ensuring that all such enquiries are responded to within 24 hours and are logged in a timely manner on the School database.
2. Being responsible for the inputting and processing of application data.
3. Organising school tours, student contacts and discussion sessions with parents.
Being pro-active in following-up and building relationships with prospective parents and students including tracking data and contact activity on the database and as shared department information.
4. Reporting to the Chairman on types of enquiries received and provide summary of issues or barriers enquirers face.
5. Providing personalised, tailored messaging to email enquiries to build a customer relationship.
6. Being responsible for the inputting of application data and dealing with all aspects of the admissions process through to and after the receipt of applications.
7. Meeting parents and offering admission details.
Following up incomplete applications.
8. Ensuring students are informed of their admissions status at all times.
9.Maintaining a constantly-updated database of all students in the system.
10. Making arrangements for students to be interviewed by Principals.
11. Reporting to the Chairman on the admission numbers of each level weekly.
12. Organising and attending and, when required, presenting at, on-and-off campus and oversees events (promotion and recruitment activities) ; compiling attendance statistics.
13. Developing a thorough knowledge of the School and its competitors in order to be able to sell and cross-sell effectively.
14. Performing any other duties as directed by Head of Admission and Chairman.
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business
2. Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
3. Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
4. At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
5. Required Skill(s): Pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels of people., Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
6. Able to converse in Mandarin and Cantonese will be an added advantage.
7. Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.