1. Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site.
2. Carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
3. Coordinate with the consultant’s representative for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
4. Take care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, NCR and Site Instruction, SI.
5. Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
6. Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
7. Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan, PQP.
8. Liaise with Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to Consultant.
9. Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and completed for as-built hand over through the QC turnover engineer.
10. Ensure that all documents related to ISO are in order.
11. Perform any duties as and when required by the immediate superior/ HOD.
• Degree in quality assurance & quality control or equivalent with at least 5 years’ experience in building construction.
• Expert knowledge of building products, construction details & relevant rules, regulations & quality standards.
• Excellent time and project management skills.
• Good interpersonal and oral communication skills
• Strong monitoring of personnel to ensure project deadlines met
• Teamwork Orientation