1. Work closely with various stakeholders to brainstorm and design mobile application/web application.
2. Develop and maintain the mobile application/web application codes according to coding and security best practises.
3. To suggest improvements and on-going enhancements.
1. Malaysian citizen or eligible to work in Malaysia without sponsorship.
2. Posses at least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or equivalent.
3. Fresh graduate with a strong willingness to learn are encouraged to apply.
5. Required back-end skills: Spring Boot API, MySQL.
6. Knowledge in Git, Agile/Scrum, DevOps, TDD, Firebase, Docker and AWS will be an added advantage.
7. Strong command of spoken and written English.
8. Self-starter, pro-active and able to work with minimal supervision.