- To handle full set accounts and responsible for all aspects of accounting function such as AP, AR, data entry, reconciliation & filling.
- Assisting superior & top management on financial reports.
- Able to work closely with various departments in the company.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate/Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Candidates currently pursuing professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA, ICAEW or/and fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Self Driven, motiated and able to work under pressure.
- Able to speak and write in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, SQL accounting software and have experience in F&B would be an advntage.
- Candidates who possessses own transport will be an added advantage.