Provide Quality leadership in order to assure the production of high quality, safe and legally compliant products as well as lead continuous improvement on to meet the desired product design and customer expectations.
Roles & Responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide Quality leadership to assure the production of high quality, safe and legally compliant products as well as lead continuous improvement on to meet the desired product design and customer expectations.
- Performs proactive assessments and recommends risk mitigation strategies through collaboration with plant management teams and direct observation of process controls at operations processing.
- Ensures consistent implementation of preventive measures for issues that arise related to plant cleaning & sanitation, allergen management, aseptic processing and filling, regulatory and customer requirements, product commercialization and customer complaints.
- Analyses company metrics and reports emerging trends, recommended corrective measures and implementation strategy to senior management.
- Provide governance of the Quality and Food Safety Management process and lead the implementation of quality standard in the plant
- Provides support and where appropriate, leads root cause analysis exercises for complicated issues arising in the operations
- Develop and champion the best practice sharing and standardization initiatives at plant -wide to ensure consistency deliveries to customers
- Drives a culture of proactive quality and continual process improvement.
- Acts as subject matter expert in tools and software utilized in the plant to assist in troubleshooting and identifies improvement opportunities.
- Serves as first point of contact for all customer quality inquiries aiding in scheduling audits, providing feedback to both simple and complicated inquiries and formulating professional responses to customer complaints.
- Ensures timely and consistently aligned corrective and preventive measures are implemented in advance of and in response to customer audit findings.
- To ensure the proper execution of quality & laboratory policies, procedures and methods.
- Providing appropriate training in all aspects of quality systems and programs to ensure compliance with established quality process/procedures.
- Min Bachelor Science degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Food Safety, Engineering or related technical field
- More than 6 years relevant experience in Food Quality and Manufacturing environment with experience in management or a proven track record in coaching and developing teams and individuals
- Combination of education and 10+ years demonstrated success in relevant quality manufacturing experience.
- Strong leadership skills