•Primarily responsible for applying your skills and knowledge of data analysis, data modeling, enterprise data warehousing, BI/Visualizations, and data management to ensure the successful delivery of client engagements and initiatives within our IM Practice.
• Designing of data models, ETL framework
• Gathering of requirements from the clients to understand their current state.
• Assist in developing proposals for business pursuits or opportunities.
• Attend and assist in facilitating project meetings/workshops with client working team members.
• Contribute and support projects in his/her respective expertise area
• Produce high-quality deliverables/document, with-ready-to-use content
• Preparation of user requirements and data development work including documentation
• Perform research on the business, industry, and domain of the client to keep up to date
• Assist in developing project deliverables and assets such as templates, processes, reports, and presentation decks for the client based on work assignment
• Proactively lead/contribute and support projects in his/her respective expertise area
• Deliver end-to-end implementation of data warehouse, data lake, big data solution
• Conduct and facilitate workshops, focus group discussions with both business and technical team.
• Support business development activities, grow your network and contribute to our proposal development process as required
• Lead the discussion with a client for design, development, and testing of enhancements spanning multiple areas and of moderate to high complexity.
• Lead a team and drive projects of small-sized on his/her own with supervision
• Present his/her area of expertise confidently
• Proactively contribute and support projects in his/her respective expertise area
• Assist in developing proposals for business pursuits or opportunities
• Achieve high quality, on-time delivery consistently
• Independent with minimal supervision
• To handle basic interaction with clients confidently
• Ability to assist in developing proposals for business pursuits or opportunities, facilitating
project meetings/workshops with client working team members.
• Enjoys working with numbers and problem-solving
• Participate in improving at least 1 - 2 knowledge asset or solution template
• Contribute to improving at least 1- 2 knowledge asset or solution template
• Build trust/confidence with clients through authenticity and follow-through on
• Proficient knowledge and skills in one or more of the following:
- SAS Data Integration Studio
- Big data
- Business Intelligence
- Data Management
- Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Data Lake
- Data Store/ Mart
- Data Governance
- Visualisation/ Dashboard
• Ability to develop SQL queries/ scripts, logical and physical data models, Extract Transform
Load (ETL) procedures, reporting data structures and assets
• With experience in Visualization such as Tableau, QlikView, MS Power BI, SAS VA and Data
Management such as SAS DI, MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc, and/or Big data experience
(Hadoop, Azure, AWS) and good at SQL queries and data models.
• Ability to understand client’s requirements, design, develop/ build, test and operationalize
data management solutions
• Industry coverage: Government, Healthcare, Transportation, Maritime, Logistics
• Ability to develop an analytics model is an added advantage
• Familiar and interested in working with data and technologically driven solutions
• Good understanding of document control best practices, processes and solutions