1. Design intuitive, human-centric flows and experiences on the web, iOS, and Android.
2. Use research and qualitative data to guide design and development decisions.
3. Contribute to the visual design of web patterns and design system.
4. Present work and use design to build alignment and influence product direction.
5. Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the product team and other relevant departments.
6. Collaborate closely with other designers, engineers and stakeholders.
1. At least 3 years of UIUX experiences.
2. Proven portfolio of projects that showcase design process.
3. Track record of successfully ship out digital product/services.
4. Strong UX, interaction, and visual design skills.
5. Human-centric approach to designing products.
6. A bias for action and tenacious focus on how product designer’s work impacts users and the business.
7. Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills.
8. Fluency in commonly used design software and related tools (Sketch or Figma, Adobe CS, etc.).