● Handle all of the admin jobs.
● Responsible to co-ordinate customers’ enquiries and feedback in a timely and proficient manner via follow up calls, faxing and emailing etc.
● Key task in accounting operations and functions, full set of account, Account Receivable and company statutory, audit & tax matters.
● Ensure proper maintenance of record, filling of documents.
● Other tasks that may be assigned by the direct superior and/or Management as and when needed.
● Possess at least an Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma.
● Preferably with at least one year experience in similar capacity.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications especially Microsoft Excel and Word.
● Required language: Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Fluent in written and spoken English.
● Basic accounting and GST/SST knowledge.
● Good work ethic, attitude and discipline.
● Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal and follow-up skills.
● Fast learner who is committed, systematic, organized, meticulous, and able to prioritize.
● Able to follow instructions and work independently under pressure within deadline driven environment.
● Work in Petaling Jaya Area.