1. Analyze, design and develop software for banking and financial system.
2. Work as core developer or implementation team as part of software development roles and responsibilities.
3. Senior Analyst Programmer will need to provide guidance and mentorship to project team and lead the product development throughout the life cycle.
4. Provide onsite and offsite technical support for clients
5. Involve in software unit testing, regression and performance tuning.
6. Understand the business flow and provide solution that fulfil customer needs and comply to BNM requirement
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
2. Required skill(s): Microsoft SQL Server, Java, J2EE, Web Design, Microsoft SSIS PostgreSQL.
3. Preferred skill (s): Spring framework, Servlets, JSP, Web services, JQuery, JBoss, Tomcat, CSS,ZK, Jasper Report, AJAX.
4. Good knowledge of software development tools such as Eclipse IDE and Maven.
5. Candidate must possess strong logical and business process mind-set , good analytical skill, self-motivated, independent and enthusiastic with the ability to meet delivery deadline.
7. Ability to communicate complex technical solutions, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way
8. Experience in PostgreSQL, Red Hat Linux platform will be added advantage.
9. Knowledge and experience in BNM reporting system such as ISS, ESS, CCRIS, FISS and PIDM will be added advantage.
10. Knowledge and experience in JMeter,Log4J will be added advantage.
11. Knowledge and experience in ISO20022 payment message related system will be added advantage.