1) Assist in the superior in formulating and implementing marketing strategies to achieve sales targets and business objectives.
2) Consistently conduct market survey and competitors’ analysis. Provide input and feedback to immediate superior to formulate marketing strategies.
3) Understand the market trends and preferences of purchasers to propose marketing strategies that boost sales.
4) Liaise with creative agencies, consultants, vendors and government agencies / authorities to produce the desired results in product development and innovation.
5) Liaise with panel bankers for application of project end financing and pricing updates.
6) Prepare sales and marketing materials for sales promotions / launches.
7) Timely submission of marketing budget and monitoring of advertising & promotional expenditure is within approved budget provision.
8) Coordinate and organize sales launches and promotional events / roadshow / group exhibition.
9) Prepare project’s handover kit and other relevant documents with property management team.
Timely submission of APDL material, Borang 7F. NAPIC, bumi quota release and other mandatory follow-up submission to MOH and other relevant parties.
10) Develop comprehensive network of vendor’s contact and work closely with cost efficient vendors.
11) Attend to customers’ enquiries and provide selling support during sales event / roadshow / exhibition whenever needed.
1) Diploma or Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
2) Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in property industry.
3) English, Bahasa Malaysia
4) Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point