1) Conduct material, process and product development projects in powder metallurgy and related fields.
2) Perform metallurgical analysis on metal powder and its fabricated product.
3) Perform fundamental research, develop prototypes and pilot run.
4) Present technical work at conferences, seminars and workshops
5) Conduct R&D study for value added, regulatory compliance, quality improvement, or cost reduction in existing products.
6) Provide support to engineering and manufacturing departments to achieve process optimization and problem troubleshooting as needed.
7) Assist purchasing department in sourcing raw materials and components, providing specifications, and evaluating quality of vendors.
8) Act as technical lead in customer technical presentation/meeting.
9) Interface and coordinate with key customer technical contacts/counterparts on technical discussions, specifications definition and development, problem solving and etc.
10) Provide technical supports to the Company’s marketing efforts.
11) Develop and foster of collaborations with industry, academia, and government.
12) Contribute to the IP position of the Company and project positive image to the industries it serves
1) Master Degree in materials science, materials technology, metallurgical engineering, materials engineering or equivalent. PhD Degree highly preferable.
2) 1-3 year(s) working experience in manufacturing/R&D. Fresh graduates with R&D experiences are also encouraged to apply.
3) Must be able to plan, organize and conduct R&D projects using internal and external resources and facilities.
4) Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
5) Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
6) Must be able to work in a “hands on” environment with minimum supervision
7) Having good working attitude.