Key areas of responsibilities to ensure QA/QC functions delivers:
• Responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of quality assurance policies, procedures and measurement systems
• Manage all QA/QC functions in the company to ensure that products and services delivered meet the quality requirements of company & customers
• Responsible for Internal Audit
• Manpower planning, recruiting, selecting, orienting, coaching and training team.
• Liaise with regulatory agencies, subcon or inter departments on quality related matters are required
• Assures quality products and processes by establishing and enforcing quality standards; testing materials and product.
• Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications and ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards
• Completes quality assurance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Lead in 5S activities and continuous improvement
• To lead in quality audit plan and as a lead auditor of internal auditor
• As a Quality management representative (QMR) and chair management review meeting
• To prioritize the major quality issues and drive team to eliminate the root causes
• To provide necessary resources for effective QC & QA
• To drive and lead team to eliminate Non-conformity
• To drive and lead team in supplier qualification process
1) Minimum 5 years experience in similar roles & industry
2) Min a Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Experience in Tool & Die, Mould is an added advantage
3) Experience in managing a team