Develop and maintain Asset Management
systems. Provide consulting knowledge and experience in asset management, maintenance, reliability, integrity, and supply chain management the client from various industries.
CORE REQUIREMENTS (Preferred):
- Ability to communicate effectively in English in both written and spoken form.
- Familiar with Maximo.
- Familiar with: -
o Asset Register
o Master Equipment List
o Maintenance Strategy
o Materials Management Strategy and Procedures for offshore Oil & Gas facilities
o Sparing Strategy for offshore Oil & Gas facilities
o Bill of Materials (BOM) for equipment for Safety-Critical Elements and Business Critical Elements
- Familiar with ISO 14224, ISO 55000 and other relevant standards
- Familiar with SCE, ECA, BOM and maintenance strategy development
- SAP, Oracle, or other CMMS knowledge is added value.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS (Advantage if you have):
- Demonstrate an understanding of Hazardous Plants Statuary Compliance;
- Exposure to HAZID and HAZOP practices;
- Able to develop Performance Criteria and apply to Safety Case requirements along with identifying SCE;
- Apply best practice asset management and consulting techniques, tools and methodologies including but not limited to FMECA, RCM, RAM etc;
- An understanding and exposure to RBI would also be highly regarded
- Develop and implement maintenance strategies, procedures and plans to optimize client operational performance;
- Setup and maintain consistency & accuracy of master data in current systems as well as its compliance with global standards.
- Analyse, validate, prioritize and execute requests for mass maintenance of master data to ensure the appropriate standards and governance rules are maintained;
- Support, implement and enhance master data governance rules, standard operating procedures (SOPs), naming convention and other enterprise data standards;
- Understand the business requirements and business processes as well as to analyse the functionalities of SAP and other CMMS System in the organization.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry or related industry;
- Familiar with operations and maintenance of machinery, plant equipment, tools and systems used in Oil & Gas industry, engineering and other industrial production processes;
- Familiar with the spare parts analysis processes and systems including identification of critical spares and requirements to ensure optimization of stocks on-hand;
- Experience in Excel (Intermediate & Advanced User)