• Provide support to clients on web, mobile & apps.
• Must have strong troubleshooting and communication skills.
• Work closely with other department team to escalate and follow issues.
• Able communicate issues and status clearly to various group.
• Follow up on issue status, work with developers/infrastructure supports on root cause analysis, resolution and update tickets timely logged in bug tracker system.
• Continue improvement to meet service level agreement with clients.
• Perform any ad-hoc duties which will be assigned by superior as and when required.
• Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/ SPM/"O" Level, Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
• Required language(s): Chinese, English (Write, read and speaking is proficient)
• Preferably Executives specializing in Software Application Support/Development or equivalent.
• Applicants must be willing to work in KL.
• Applicants must be willing to work shift especially night shift.
• Good learning attitude
• Ability to work in a team
• Strong problem solving
M 7:00am - 3:30pm
N 2:30pm - 11:00pm
E 10:45pm - 7:00am