· Develop real-time transaction processing software applications per functional specifications.
· Implement solutions for existing customers to meet evolving customer requirements.
· Perform unit testing, integration testing, and provides assistance in system testing of real-time applications in a client server environment.
· Develop test plans and tools to insure that the products conform to functional specifications and with good quality.
· Perform customer site software deployments, assist with customer acceptance testing, customer training, and on-site production support during deployment phases of projects.
· Perform customer support duties per SSA (software support agreements). This calls for expedient trouble-shooting and problem resolution that will allow customers to return to full production levels as quickly as possible.
· Assist with production of customer deliverable documentation, including user guides, requirements, design, and functional specifications.
· Minimum 4 years of software development and deployment experience.
· Proven history of software development using C programming language and/or realtime environment.
· Experience with OLTP application design, development and debugging in client server architectural environments.
· Lottery/Gaming industry experience is an added advantage.
· Experience in OpenVMS and/or Linux environment is an added advantage.
· Self-motivated and possess abilities and aptitudes to perform duty listed above with limited supervision.
· Good communication skills in English to collaborate with US counterpart.
· Capable of working with customers from a variety of cultural backgrounds with possibly limited English language skills.