● As a Technical Team Lead you will be responsible for leading your delivery team. You will lead the team in designing, developing and maintaining software codes in according to requirements and specifications.
● Playing as Technical Lead Role on planning and execution including software design and development, specification of systems, integration architecture, implementing, testing and rollout of business solutions for distributor and dealer related systems.
● Define and manage resource plan together with the Project Manager aligning to the project schedule.
● Assist in estimation of efforts and timescales for tasks delegated to the team.
● Able to organize and communicate ideas, thoughts and information clearly and concisely to project team and business users. Apply effective negotiation skills.
● Provide technical guidance and lead/develop team members.
● To solves complex challenges and builds quality software.
● Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
● At least 5 year(s) of working experience in software development is required for this position.
● Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
● Possess technical implementation experience in writing Unix shell scripting, .NET, PHP, MYSQL and server management.
● Solid understanding on IP network, socket programming and web services architecture and design.
● Good knowledge in Google Cloud Services environment and its product capabilities.
● Strong analytical mindset with experience in database design and optimization.
● Ability to lead and coordinate multi-teams not limited to within the organization but also including customer, third party, etc.