- Assist in the analysis of new/revised software application system by studying existing
systems, analysing user requirements and specifying new/enhanced system components
- Conduct a wide range of quality-control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or
exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Draft and revise test plans and scripts with consideration to end-to-end system flows.
- Create/Update test cases based on functional requirements specification
- Execute test scripts according to application requirements documentation.
- Responsible for functional test, system integration test & performance test execution and
validate software applications prior to final release to customers.
- Log defects, identify course of action and perform preliminary root cause analysis.
- Ensure traceability between requirement and test cases.
- Analyze, provided test report and communicate test results to project team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/ Diploma in Engineering (Computer), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Fluent in spoken and written English with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and innovative, with a results-driven attitude
- Should be Energetic, Enthusiastic and Adaptable to different environment.
- Self- motivated and ability to work independently.
- Candidates who have knowledge in software testing or SDLC would have an added advantage.
- Candidates who have 1 - 2 years of working experiences are welcome.