The Sales Representative is expected to grow and retain H.B. Fullers’ market share and customer base in key market segments while achieving profit sales targets. He or she is accountable for converting the customer base from viewing H.B. Fuller as a product vendor to a partner in providing professional sales representation and excellent customer service.
The Sales Representative must possess the business savvy to influence and gain alignment with both external and internal senior level key decision makers as well as all levels of the organization. He or she acts, as a consultant to the client group in order to develop an understanding of the client’s competition, industry trends, as well as market forces affecting the business and product needs. He or she is responsible for implementing pricing strategies.
• Achieve sales target, grow market share & margin profitability, and contribute to revenue generation within assigned territory.
• Manage sales pipeline and forecasts, maintain existing business relationships as well as identify new business opportunities.
• Craft and implement business plans that meet company budget for the year.
• Collaborate closely with Technical Service, R&D, and Supply Chain to provide a seamless and excellent customer service experience.
• Provide technical and sales assistance to customers.
• Monitor market requirement to generate updated market information.
• Diploma or Degree in Chemistry or Engineering (or equivalent experience) required. Non-graduates with proven sales record in related industry can be considered.
• Prior experience working in the packaging, paper, and/or woodworking industry will be a tremendous benefit.
• Bright and high potential graduates who are fast learners are highly encouraged to apply too.
• Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
• Must have valid drivers’ license and be willing to travel. Travel time depends on size of the territory.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 23 kg.