• Work with cross-function teams to establish root cause and corrective action in 8Dreport on customer quality issues as requested based on established due date.
• Liaise with customer on RMA issues
• Responsible for investigation and defining corrective actions for customer quality issues.
• Manage all customer complaints and work through to ensure issues resolved and closed.
• Assist in new product development activities (NPI) to avoid quality escalation issues.
• Prepare and update all necessary quality reports as required by customers
• Ensure works carried out comply with ISO 9001, ISO14001 and other applicable customer quality requirement.
Skills and Qualification
• Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical& Electronics / Mechanical/ Mechatronics) or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years working experience handling Customer Quality issues in Electronics Manufacturing Industry.
• Candidates with PCBA manufacturing knowledge will be considered
Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking customer.