Overview of Job Function:
The Junior Pavement Engineer is responsible for providing support to the direct Project Manager through oversight and pavement designing knowledge to all aspects of assigned projects, ensuring all work is completed to the required professional standards, within the required timeframes. Tasks include preparation and review of pavement engineering reports for highways, airports, roads and parking lots, proposal preparation for new projects and participation to project management activities including data collection, analysis and report writing.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Assist and perform on-site surveys for the evaluation of the structural and functional pavement characteristics.
• Process data acquired during on-site surveys.
• Produce survey reports, technical drawings and presentations on the results of the surveys carried out.
• Support and develop project topics related to the making of road and airport infrastructure
• Requires travel to customer or supplier as required during all phases of a job.
• Must be able to travel by air.