1. Greeting for all staff/visitor.
2. Arrange meeting room and reservation meeting room.
3. Keep checking (8.30am & 2pm) and refurbish the refreshment (biscuit, beverage, tissue papers) / pantry facilities (coffee dispenser, water dispenser & etc) and make sure all in order.
4. To liaise with sub-contractor of telephone (Including TM), photocopier machine when malfunction.
5. To contact the courier service centre for courier – pick up.
6. To monitor the cleanliness and tidiness of the pantry/reception area.
7. To monitor the cleanliness of meeting room, white board and ensure the clock well function. Also ensure that the mineral water, tissue papers and marker pens are replace and the eraser always at it’s place.
8. To receive incoming call, leave message to related person when they are not available.
9. Distribute all letters, invoices, bills, faxes to related department and person.
10. Monitor company parking lot.
11. Update company phone extension number and email to all staff.
12. Handle and update cheque listing, make sure signature and IC No. are complete.
13. To maintain company facilities (worker’s lockers and keys).
14. To liaise with security guard regarding visitor in and out.
15. To verify monthly courier service bills.
Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience related field.
Required Skill(s): HR2000, MS Office Application
Good communication skills, both written and oral: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
Team player with the ability to work independently.
Able to work at Kundang