To provide day-to-day secretarial and administrative support to CEO;
* Able to arrange, coordinate and update appointments and meeting for CEO and liaising with all others departments Head of Department;
* Managing the daily, weekly, monthly schedule & arrange new meeting, appointment and setting date for departmental meeting for the CEO
* Preparing incoming / outgoing correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
* Prepare and take minutes of meetings;
* Communicate and coordinate with Head of Departments and staff and other relevant external parties on project and tasks;
* Organize travel arrangements such as purchase of flight ticket, application of visa,
accommodation and travel itinerary
* Liaise with Customers & Client (Customer Supplier Club / Association)
* Handle & Maintain proper filing system;
* Logging and submit monthly claim through PeopleESS.
* Other admin works / assignments as and when necessary.
* To perform any other related duties delegated by superior from time to time.
* To be accountable and responsible for all aspects of Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Management System including adherence to the company's other requirements with respect to the job scope.
Professional Secretarial Certificate or equivalent;
* At least 5 years’ experience with senior management and handling projects is an ad-vantage;
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
* Good command of both verbal and written Mandarin (compulsory), English and Bahasa Malaysia;
* Possess good time management, communication skills and ability to work under pressure;
* Good organizational and coordination skills, independent and pro-active;