1. Plan, monitor and control daily works at the project sites and project teams to the successful completion of project according to the quality standard & on time delivery.
2. Take ultimate responsibility for complying and implementing all policies, activities, procedures, instructions, documents control and other requirements as relevant required by the legal and QESH management system.
3. Provide and demonstrate the leadership and commitment for the overall implementation of the quality management system.
4. Accountable for the effectiveness of the quality management system and cost control in the projects, and achieve the intended target.
5. Promote use of process approach and risk-based thinking in the project, investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
6. Responsible for on-time preparation of master program, all works / project operations carried out are in accordance to the drawings, specifications, construction plan, procedures, work instructions, etc., and adhere to document control procedures
7. Work with contract administrator to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customer.
8. Plan, coordinate and monitor subcontractor’s activities at project sites to ensure efficiency & effectiveness of utilization of resources.
9. Responsible to formulate and prepare reports of the result of physical progress, financial progress and scheduling to the top management on weekly / monthly basis.
10. Lead and ensure all machinery and temporary structure comply with legal requirements.
11. Promote customer focus and improvement in the project including propose alternative design if necessary.
12. Ensure inspections and tests are carried out as per Inspection and Test Plans.
13. Submit sample materials and calibration certificates to relevant consultants for approval.
14. Responsible for quality and material waste control. Ensure that all workers and subcontractors adhere to good house-keeping and implement quality best practices and 5 “S” system at site. Look over QMS & SMS & EMS implementation.
15. Chair domestic, site safety, health and environmental committee, sub-contractor & etc. meeting.
16. Liaison with authorities, clients, all consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers.
17. Develop and train next level of management staff for overall skill of management.
18. Organize, supervise and give evaluation to all down line supervisory staff; provide guidance and identify training and improvement plan
19. To check through and monitor the PQP and method statement and any other alternative proposal preparation and submission with QA/QC and other teams.
• Degree in civil structure or equivalent with at least 6 years’ experience in high rise building construction.
• Expert knowledge of building products, construction details & relevant rules, regulations & quality standards.
• Understanding of all facets of the construction process.
• Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
• Competent in conflict and crisis management.
• Leadership and human resources management skills.
• Excellent time and project management skills.
• Communication Proficiency
• Civil and Structural knowledge, Mechanical and Electrical knowledge and Architectural Finishing Work.
• Project Management in building construction.
• Teamwork Orientation