1) Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
2) Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
3) Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
4) Organize and schedule meetings and appointments, take accurate minutes of meetings.
5) Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
6) Maintain contact list, computer and manual filing system, book travel arrangements for senior managers, , book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
7) Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
8) Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
9) Provide information on any request or enquiries, ability to effectively communicate via phone and em ail ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
1) At least 5 years of proven admin or assistant experience
2) Possess Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
3) Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
4) Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
5) Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English, Malay, Chinese and Cantonese)
6) Attention to detail, strong organizational and planning skills
7) Proficient in MS Office