1) Coordinate with requester from different teams and suppliers in purchasing
2) Perform product sourcing, process purchase orders, permit application and shipping documents.
3) Perform Sales administration duties in preparing quotation and tender preparation and follow up from time to time.
4) Monitoring and updating procurement system.
5) Monitor and follow up delivery to ensure delivery on time.
6) Follow up and follow through project progress and update Sales Team.
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Logistic Management, Business Administrative or equivalent.
2) Preferable 2 years working experience in Purchasing / Logistic / Supply Chain field.
3) Preferable Junior Executive specialized in Logistic / Supply Chain or equivalent.
4) Knowledgeable in Quickbook Accounting Software is added advantages.
5) Full time position available.