1. Accountable for overall production performance under his / her supervision.
2. Responsible for the effective and efficient planning and scheduling of production and equipment to reduce bottlenecks and problems.
3. Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor that reflects the company’s commitment to quality, continuous improvement and respect for individuals.
4. Supervise the Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs and, when necessary, reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
5. Organize workflow according to workload to meet delivery schedule and to complete assigned jobs.
6. Ensure employee safety training is conducted as required by Company Policy. Maintain safe working environmental.
7. Conduct formal performance reviews for subordinates at least once in a year.
8. Initiate disciplinary measures according to company policy when needed and dismiss production employees when all corrective attempts have failed.
9. Maintain production control records and provide information to customers and management with regard to delivery dates, schedules and operating problems.
10. Ensure proper documentation, and maintain reports and records
11. Ensure implementation of the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), HACCP, and OSHAS & Quality Management System (QMS) throughout the whole operation (Material handling, labeling, coding, packing and palletizing).
12. Verify and make sure all batch card complication is done according to standard.
13. Investigate and follow up on corrective and preventive measures to reduce safety risk on product and facilities
14. Liaise closely with the maintenance team to ensure machine efficiency and minimize machine down time through effective maintenance programmed.
15. Work closely with the QA/QC team on the trial protocol, validation, line inspection, internal/ external audit, complaint handling and other quality related matters.
1. Minimum Diploma holder in Engineering/Science or equivalent
2. Able to speak, read and write in Bahasa Malaysia and English
3. Preferable to have working experience in food manufacturing as production supervisor or production executive
4. Knowledge in food safety and quality management system (e.g. BRC, FSSC22000, ISO, HALAL, etc.)