1. Prepare weekly and monthly company’s KPI, SDQC, PPV, cashflow, and other financial/operation reporting and analysis.
2. Coordinate with Production team in terms of updating and monitoring the products’ Bill of Materials (BOM) on timely basis, in term of budget and actual.
3. Prepare products’ profit margin analysis reports (raw materials, labor, overhead variance analysis and others).
4. Work closely with Project team on construction-based projects costing analysis and evaluation.
5. Coordinate with Store department on monthly stock inventory and warranty claim procedures.
6. Maintain proper costing records and support daily operations of the Finance Department.
7. Support ad-hoc projects and reporting as assigned.
1. Degree in Accounting/certification in CIMA.
2. At least FIVE years of costing experience in manufacturing building materials.
3. Computer literate- Advanced Excel skills and Microsoft applications. Advanced in in PowerPoint, data tracking and charting.
4. Good communication, analyzing and problem-solving skills. Able to deliver the reporting within the committed deadlines.
5. Knowledge on Accounting Systems.
6. Fluent in English, both Oral and written.