1. To provide information, plan itineraries and make trip arrangements.
2. To handle queries, request and feedback from Tour Guide and Clients with efficiency and professionalism.
3. Submission of necessary documents for accounting purpose.
4. Manage market research and clients data.
5. Any other ad-hoc duties.
6. To execute any operational duties assigned by Head of Operations
1. Good teamwork skills and communication skills.
2. Customer oriented person
3. Fast thinking, practical minded and able to stay calm in high demanding environment
4. Good in problem solving
5. Details oriented and organized person.
6. Familiar with Google drive
7. Good time, task and individual management skills
8. Willing to travel
9. Able to complete and handle assigned task with minimum supervision
10. Willing to learn and adapt fast
1. Degree in any studies.
2. Proficient in Malay and English Language
3. Tour Management studies background will be extra advantage.
1. Deep interest in Japan cultures
2. Proficient in Japanese Language