1. Develop, test and deploy an internal cloud server.
2. Build reusable code, libraries, and frameworks for future use.
3. Develop Restful APIs to be used by apps and web applications.
4. Implement backend validations and handle error outputs.
5. Plan and develop databases.
6. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
1. Must possess at least a Diploma or higher, majoring in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field.
3. Understands the web development life cycle.
4. Proficient in PHP (Laravel), RESTful API (nodeJS), database(MySQL, MongoDB), JSON and XML.
5. Familiar with cloud servers (AWS, GCP) integration, DNS handling and SSL configuration.
6. Familiar with OOP design and architecture.
7. Can develop, test, document and maintain re-usable and extensible software.
8. Well-versed in source control (Git).