1. Develop, test and deploy an internal web application.
2. Build with reusable code, libraries, and frameworks for future use.
3. Develop UI based on the UI/UX design provided.
4. Implement front-end validations and handle with user-friendly error outputs.
5. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
1. Must possess at least a Diploma or higher, majoring in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field.
3. Understands the web development life cycle.
5. Familiar with cloud servers (AWS, GCP).
6. Familiar with OOP design and architecture.
7. Can develop, test, document and maintain re-usable and extensible software.
8. Well-versed in source control (Git).