1. Develop, test and deploy an internal iOS mobile application.
2. Build with reusable code, libraries, and frameworks for future use.
3. Develop UI based on the UI/UX design provided.
4. Implement front-end validations and handle with user-friendly error outputs.
5. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
1. Must possess at least a Diploma or higher, majoring in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field.
3. Understands the mobile app development life cycle.
4. Proficient in XCode, Swift, RESTful API, JSON and XML.
5. Familiar with OOP design and architecture.
6. Can develop, test, document and maintain re-usable and extensible software.
7. Well-versed in source control (Git).
8. Familiar with Apple App Store Submission Procedures, Apple's provisioning profiles and certificates, and Testflight.