As a Graphic Design Intern, you’ll be working under experienced senior designers to transform beautiful ideas into stunning UI marvels. You’ll receive appropriate guidance to ensure that you are challenged, but remain fast and productive in your designs. We build real products, and you'll learn volumes if you join us.
We’ll also throw in a couple of sweeteners:
- We work in prime startup, retail and culinary centre in KL Eco City, a short walk from the Gardens and Mid-Valley malls;
- Our hours are flexible. This means our people are efficient, productive and fast - and this criteria allows them to dictate their own hours.
We will prepare you far better than any corporate or large tech firm will - if you’ve ever been interested in the tech industry, this is your golden ticket.
Please include a link to your portfolio if you have one. This is optional.
- Adept in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Enjoys being creative and has a sharp eye for detail.
- Must be a good communicator with a preference of fluent English.
- Speed of output is highly valued without sacrificing quality.
- You would be using your own MacBook Pro/equivalent machine for all design work.