- Installation of the system in clients computer.
- Conduct onsite/online training for client.
- Maintain, support and troubleshoot hardware and software related.
- Maintain and update documentations on onsite/online service support and processes.
- Travel to other town/state to meet client/co-workers (self-drive/bus/flight)
- Must possess at least SPM. Higher education certificate is a bonus.
- Preferably male, 19-28 years old.
- Can work independently with minimum monitoring.
- Must have driver's license.
- Good in Malay and English, spoken and written.
- Know how to handle computers, internet, microsoft words, excel etc.
- Sales/IT/Accounting experience is a bonus.
- Good marketing and interpersonal skill.
Willing to travel (Travel allowance provided)
- Great personality, self motivated, goals driven, responsible.
- Prefer who stay in Bangi/Kajang area.
- Good customer service skills.
- Able to work on Saturday/Sunday (If required).
Flexible working hour/shift.