Our client are an International well known beauty skincare retail company in Malaysia. Due to their recent newly launched organic Brand in the market, they are currently seeking qualified enthusiastic individual with an attitude to delivery and a passion in beauty/skincare to join the team.
Position: Spa Therapist – Full Time
Location: Bandar Utama Shopping Mall
• Perform professional quality spa treatments including facials and body treatments (scrubs and wraps)
• To provide customer with a sense of physical and mental wellbeing by providing facial and body treatment services
• Develop Spa business by building client relation and consistent follow up
• Recommend products and treatments in accordance with client requirements
• Perform duties as assigned by the spa manager such as:
a) Prepare the treatment room before each treatment
b) Check that all necessary products are in sufficient quantities
c) Ensure room cleanliness and tidiness of the spa room
d) Tidy the room and prepare the material required for the treatment
(Towels, headband & cushions)
e) Check the temperature & lighting
• Maintain high standard of personal hygiene and grooming
• Application open to Female only.
• Aesthetician Diploma holders of ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or equivalent will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience as a beauty/ spa female therapist.
• Positive attitude and pleasant personality
• Highly motivated with good insight of customer service.
• Service oriented with high enthusiasm to serve.
• Friendly personality and team player
• PC skills – basic Microsoft Office Application and email replying
Remuneration Package :
• Basic RM 1,400 – RM 1,800
• Product Claim ( RM 4800/annum )
• Staff Purchase - 50%
• OT Applicable
• Commission Average ( RM 1,500.00 – RM 3,000.00/month)
• 6 days’ work with 1 day OFF
• 7 hours work and 1 hour break