1. Plan for OTB and buying strategy based on forecast budgets, trends and sales, perform historical sales analysis by store with various categories-product range, colour, design, price points, etc.
2. Manage inventory & distribution, stock replenishment, pricing strategies, promotions and markdowns.
3. Generate, compile and analyse sell-through report, formulate and implement corrective action for slow moving merchandising .
4. Provide feedback on merchandise and sales to Designers (i.e. quality, defects, size ratio, size specs, style sell-out rates, best/slow seller, customer feedback, etc).
5. Ensure sufficient stock and product mix on the floor to generate sales and meeting target.
6. Presentation or training of new apparel collections and the unique selling points to stores.
7. Plan new merchandise arrival, launch date, distribution allocation and delivery schedule.
8. Involve in store setup during new collection launches, promotional events and major festive seasons.
9. Coordinate with Visual Merchandising Team (VM), Warehouse and Stores on launch datelines, delivery schedules and VM setup schedules.
10. Regular market surveys and store visit to stay up to date on fashion trends and consumer behavior.
1. Diploma/Degree in any field with at least 3 years of relevant product management/buying experience in the Apparel/Fashion Retail Industry.
2. Excellent numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
3. Proficient in Excel (Advance) and SAP system would be advantage.
4. Ability to work independently in dealing with issues and providing business solutions.
5. Prior experience in the Apparel Retail Industry is an added advantage.
6. Preferably Senior Executives/Managers specializing in buying/purchasing analysis.