As a Junior Graphic Designer, you’ll be honing your skills using familiar software, along with new state-of-the-art tools. While you may not have too many years of experience, you’ll be able to bounce creative UI/UX ideas and collaborate with experienced seniors - to accelerate your learning process and development as a designer.
The type of work you will be engaged in ranges from designing core app and web stories, beautiful graphics libraries and cutting-edge UI/UX. As a startup, we expect that problems are solved rapidly and effectively with input from the entire team. We empower our colleagues with a market-competitive salary and flexibility in their time, along with unlimited snacks and coffee in a brand-new office-space in the prime Mid-Valley area.
- Be skilled in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, with the flexibility to learn and use other software such as Sketch.
- Embody creativity and have a sharp eye for detail.
- Be a good communicator with a preference of fluent English. Sharing of your thoughts and ideas is crucial.
- Speed of output is highly valued without sacrificing quality.
- You would be using your own MacBook Pro / equivalent machine for all design work.