1. Ensure continuous business renewals from existing and Greenfield customers.
2. Accountable for meeting company sales/revenue targets.
3. Act as the first line of defense for all pricing & contractual negotiations.
4. Accountable for ensuring the profit viability on all new business ventures.
All pricing initiatives. This includes :
• the formulation of costing models,
• coordinating quoting activities with related internal departments,
• processing and submitting final quotations/pricings
5. Establish, address and mitigate potential liability exposures on all new programs
6. Formalize business terms and relevant agreements, and spearhead their negotiations
7. Facilitate and champion all contract evaluations, negotiations and their renewals.
8. Ensure contractual clauses are operationalized internally and by the customer.
9. Managing commercial aspects of business/ product introductions.
10. The general pursuit of business prospects.
1. Candidates must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Marketing/ sales/ or equivalent
2. At least 10 years working experience in related field
3. Experience in manufacturing line in EMS business nature
4. Preferably experience in dealing with oversea and local market