2. Unit Testing – Write and maintain unit tests to ensure quality control of our software.
3. Bug Fixing – Investigate issues faced by users, identify the root causes and fix them.
4. Data Reporting and Analysis – using SQL Query skills to produce report or update data into our SQL
5. Sprint Planning – Participate in our agile development process.
6. Miscellaneous – Troubleshooting IT issues and supporting other departments when necessary.
7. Involve in the development, maintenance and support of projects, with wide exposure to various
technologies and Platforms
8. Research, evaluate, recommend and implement new technologies, standard processes and tools to support the business
9. Uphold good working standards and processes, and ensure timely project delivery
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
2. Desired skill(s): Angular TypeScript, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, LINQ, WCF, EF, MS SQL Server, .NET Framework 4.0 and above, Microsoft Azure and Cloud Technologies.