• Assist in planning, managing and monitoring overall marketing, communication, branding and promotion activities.
• Assist in carrying out overall public relation matters and corporate communications.
• Assist in brand image and sales of outlets through development of effective marketing strategies.
• Assist in organizing and monitoring the function of customer relationship management.
• Assist in monitoring consistency and compliance of corporate image and branding in line with franchise (brands) requirements.
• Drive operational marketing by executing Advertising & Promotion programs.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, Public Relations, Communications or other relevant professional certification such as CIM.
Possess 3 to 4 years of working experiences in marketing and/or promotion role.
Exposure with F&B or retail related business coupled with advertising client servicing background in advertising firms is a plus.
Familiar with the development of end-to-end marketing plan and rollout.
Possess good written and spoken English.
Detail-oriented, mature, with excellent analytical & quantitative skills
Team player with good negotiation, interpersonal & presentation skills
Possess enthusiasm in learning and keen to get feedback for improvement.
May require to work during weekends and public holidays for promotion events.