• The Finance Executive daily/monthly key responsibilities includes but not exhaustive:
a. Customer Master Data
b. Invoice Management
c. Cash Application
d. Credit Management
e. Collection, Dunning & Bad Debt
f. Sales order processing
g. Month-end closing activities
• Actively participate in credit assessment for new and existing customer, perform periodic customer credit review
• Managing the releasing of sales blocked orders & sales reconciliation
• To perform collection activities, manage dunning process and monitor AR bad debts.
• To back up the Finance Executive on overall CI2C tasks such as Customer Master Data, Invoice Management, Cash Application, Sales order processing and any other tasks.
• To take charge of several countries for overall CI2C activities
• Support/responding to enquiries from internal and external customers, Country Finance & Stakeholders
• To update Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) as and when required and obtain validation from Team Supervisor/Manager
• To support ad-hoc projects implementation (New tools, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), process improvement projects)
• To perform month-end closing activities/reporting such as Marco Sales, AR Ageing report & IWC
• To ensure timely & quality month-end closing and reporting of legal statutory account within Group Companies Calendar timeframes
• To manage any other tasks as assigned by Team Supervisor/Manager.
o Actively participate in transition activities of Country CI2C processes into SBS, including knowledge transfer, preparation of Work Instructions documentation and attending conference calls/meetings
o To support Team Supervisor to ensure operational readiness by the go-live date
o To support Team Supervisor by providing quality and timely service to Country Finance as appropriate to this position
o To ensure compliance with the following under the supervision of Team Supervisor :
• SOX & internal controls compliance
• Ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and company procedures to ensure integrity of financial information
• To support internal & external audit and follow up on issues identified within his/her parameter
o To participate in LEAN workshop, acquire LEAN mindset and work according to LEAN methodology.
o To proactively alert in issue/roadblock and propose solution to Team Supervisor/Manager.
o To identify within the task recurring issue/roadblock and to alert and propose for solution.
o Obtain validation on solution from Team Supervisor/Manager and execute them.
o Be actor of change and to actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives such as Team Corner session, Empower All through Simplification and Efficiency (EASE), Idea Pitch and identifying opportunities.
o Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent
o Experienced in AR Process in Shared Service/BPO Environment