About your Role:
- Coordinate the planning of learning campaigns and people experience activities.
- Coordinate the onboarding programme for new hires.
- Carry out and execute People & Culture events, activities and business as usual activities.
- To assist in People Development pillar under People and Culture team.
- To gain an exposure on Talent Acquisition, People Strategy, and People Rewards related matters.
- Any other task that may be assigned to you from time to time by your reporting person.
- Focus on developing on-the-job skills: specific assignments in People and Culture.
- Focus on developing professional attributes: teamwork, trustworthiness and learning agility.
- Focus on developing personal development: communication skills, people centricity and presentation skills.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly motivated.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Experienced dealing with GSuite tools.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Mature minded with accountability for your own work.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and other languages.
- Fast learner, resourceful and curious.
- Proactive in nature and great initiator.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Passionate about making an impact and creating positive employee experiences.
- A strong team player that puts the team above over self.
- Demonstrated ability to connect well with diverse groups of people.
- Someone who views colleagues like a family member.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
- Preferred internship duration: 3 months.