1. Oversee our company's lending process, from evaluating borrowers' creditworthiness to approving or rejecting loan requests, as well as perform to increase revenues from loans.
2. Research and evaluate HomeCrowd's borrowers' creditworthiness
3. Participate in the introduction, analysis and monitoring of external data and implement it into the policy strategy
4. Create credit scoring models to predict risks
5. Approve or reject loan requests, based on credibility and potential revenues and losses
6. Calculate and set interest rates
7. Negotiate loan terms with borrower
8. Monitor installment payments
9. Maintain records of loan applications
10. Follow up with borrower to manage debt settlements and loan renewals
11. Ensure all lending procedures comply with regulations
12. Develop, review and update company's credit policies
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
2. Minimum 5+ years' experience and proven track record as Credit Risk Manager/Analyst in credit underwriting of consumer/mortgage loans in a financial institution/fintech
3. Certified Credit Professional (CCP) candidate is an added advantage
4. Solid understanding of lending procedures
5. Fast learner, passionate for the fintech industry with ability to handle ambiguity
6. Can communicate both technical and business requirements fluently.
7. Are excited about both learning new things and teaching others.
8. Managing a small credit team and assist in hiring and train new talents in future
9. Entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy working in a small and agile team/startup