1. Reporting and support the Founder in his daily work in a wide variety of areas, including:
• Preparation for meetings, development of presentation materials and speeches, assisting in managing, planning, and execution of key strategic events that the Founder participates in.
• Attend internal/external meetings with the Founder and take confidential notes and/or harvesting items that require action on the Founder's part.
• Acting as a liaison officer/point of contact between the Founder and internal and external stakeholders (clients, partners, suppliers, etc.), and maintain strong relationships with all parties.
• Arrange corporate travel and meetings for the Founder by developing itineraries & agenda; scheduling & booking transportation, lodging & meeting accommodation. May be required to accompany the Founder on travelling assignments as and when required.
• Develop & maintain a current CRM and LinkedIn list of key contacts with bios and background.
• Provide administrative and research support which includes:
• Maintaining records and filing highly confidential information;
• Presenting findings for business development, strategies, new partnerships, development of new content/product, and/or improving on current content/product.
• May be required to work and/or be "on call" after work hours which may include evenings, weekends, and public holidays and attend periodic functions and related events either on behalf, or with the Founder.
• May be tasked to lead or be part of strategic projects to drive the business.
• Assisting the Founder in driving sales within the business and upselling.
• Delivering valuable feedback to contribute to decision making processes.
• Any other additional tasks, roles, and responsibilities that may be asked of you.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
• A challenging role that requires you to learn how to be agile, flexible and focused
• Exposure to exciting projects, challenges, network and people
• Fast tracked development journey with room for promotion upon performance
• Deepen your intrapreneurial thinking and skills
• Develop strong understanding and skills within design and innovation
• An organisation that is built on strength in diversity and inclusion
• Commitment from the CEO to personally groom and coach you on your personal and professional journey
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Candidate with working experience of minimum 3 years
• Able to work independently and being a solution based individual
• to converse fluently in English.
CULTURE & BENEFITS
• You will be working mostly with dynamic based individuals and in an agile environment.
• Standard working hours ( Mon – Fri)