Report directly to Managing Director.
- Reviewing, preparing and drafting legal instruments such as memorandum of understanding
(MoUs), contract documents and subsidiary legislation
- Protection of company’s right and interest by Management of litigation matters, claim and
- To liaise with external panel of solicitors & regulatory bodies in any legal matters
- To prepare and negotiate commercial contracts
- Able to provide legal advice on a broad range of subject matter
- To provide legal support to the Group in all legal, operational and contractual matters.
- Perform any other job/function that may be assigned by Management.
Min. bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience with legal, compliance or regulatory affairs related matters.
- Able initiative and work autonomously as well as work as team member with other internal
and external parties.
- Possess excellent written and communication skills.