1. Lead a team of service desk engineers to achieve agreed service levels with all accounts.
2. Disseminates information received from client contact point to the service desk engineers as soon as possible and ensures that they are fully briefed on the information received.
3. Conduct regular meetings to ensure team members have ample understanding of process and procedures.
4. Provide preliminary findings and investigation to customer complaints received by Service Desk Engineers.
5. Work with Reporting Analysts to prepare Service Desk Reports.
6. Work with Service Desk Manager to administer Service Desk Engineers leave application and claims of allowance, transport and expenditure.
7. Ensure his/her team of Service Desk Engineers to adhere to all processes.
8. Work with Service Desk Manager and Service Delivery Team to inspect, sample and audit entire incident management process.
9. Determine, document and closely monitor any areas that may need improvement.
10. Support business improvement initiatives for contract accounts (i.e. ISO certifications, six sigma projects, ITIL Processes)
Job Type: 2 years contract , 24/7 shift rotation , shift bonus RM300
Degree/Diploma in Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Computer Science