1. Develop, test and deploy an internal Android mobile application.
2. Build with reusable code, libraries, and frameworks for future use.
3. Develop UI based on the UI/UX design provided.
4. Implement front-end validations and handle with user-friendly error outputs.
5. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
1. At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field.
2. Understands the mobile app development life cycle.
3. Proficient in Android Studio, Firebase, GCP, *nix, Kotlin, RESTful API, JSON and XML.
4. Familiar with OOP design and architecture.
5. Can develop, test, document and maintain re-usable and extensible software.